|Corporate name||Denen Plaza Kawaba Co., Ltd.|
|Address||385 Hagimuro, Kawaba Village, Tone District, Gunma Prefecture|
|Operating expenses||3.14 billion yen|
|Size of site||49.537㎡|
|Capital||90 million yen (The main investor is Kawaba Village, with an investment ratio of 48.9%; 12 other participating organizations)|
|Purpose of business||To exist as the culmination of the "agriculture + tourism" that forms the baseline of town planning in Kawaba Village; to create and promote regional specialties from the Kawaba Village region; and to function as a "town site," a nucleus of commerce, information, and interaction for Kawaba Village.|
|Number of employees||140 (40 full-time staff, 100 part-time workers)|
|HQ address||385 Hagimuro, Kawaba Village, Tone District, Gunma Prefecture, 378-0111|
The development of Denen Plaza as a multi-functional part of Kawaba Village and the need for business cooperation with Setagaya City were proposed between 1989 and 1990, during considerations of the ""Guidelines for Operation and Development of the Second Phase of the Kumin Health Village of Setagaya City.""
In response to these proposals, the concept of Denen Plaza was positioned in the Kawaba Village Depopulation Plan (2 years) and the Kawaba Village Comprehensive Plan (3 years), and was formulated by the Denen Plaza Promotion Committee and Executive Committee.
- Denen Plaza Kawaba Co., Ltd. gets its start.
- Milk studio opens for business.
- Meat studio and farmers' market open for business. The public toilets are completed.
- The plaza center, training facilities, and connection bridge are completed. Registered as Denen Plaza.
- Soba restaurant opens for business.
- The beer studio, bread studio, restaurant, and produce hall are all open for business.
The grand opening of Denen Plaza.
- The Blueberry Hall and Blueberry Hill are open for business.
- Restaurant Akakura opens for business.
- Hotel SL opens for business in the lodging division.
- SL begins the operation of services.
- Pizza Studio and Kawaba Forest Wedding Salon are open for business. Car parking expanded.
- Opening of the visitor center and the Village Flower Studio.
- Crapes & café open for business.
- Opening of a second Akakura location. Start of retail of currywurst. Hotel SL begins the lunch buffet.
- The premier shop Yukisaian opens for business. The hotel changed its name to Hotel Denen Plaza.
- Kawaba Roof the Diner opens for business.